Best rates guaranteed
Documents to download
Current documentation on the Old Chapel:
- File of general presentation on the Old Chapel (French)< /a> . History, vines, wines, vinification, etc... (PDF doc). Here in English (PDF) .
- A brief presentation of how we found very old grape varieties on a plot of 0.3 Ha planted before 1860 . And from which come the cuvées "Bouchalès-Merlots" and "A&A". Here in English .
- "The vines of the future " Presentation of the replanting project of old forgotten grape varieties from the South-West (in French & English). If you want to participate, it's here!
- Discover in this pdf file restaurants near La Vieille Chapel . Do not hesitate to call them from us.
- Biophotons in wines. Enerlab report - here in english or English
Archival documents on the history of the Old Chapel:
- Test of a page of history on the town of Lugon and Carney Island . Written on April 24, 1973 by Ludovic Biguerie, retired Notary Clerk.
- Research on the Church of Our Lady of the Island of Carney . Departmental archives. Request from Mr Antoine Teyssedre. Undated.
- Extract Lugon and the island of Carney - from Yesterday et d'Aujourd'hui - 2007. Research, documentation, writing by Marie Sepudo and Jacky Mercier. 2007
- Historical and archaeological review of Libournais and the Valley of the Dordogne . Volume LXVIII Nr 260, 2nd Quarter 2001.
- Extract from the review of History and archives of Libournais< /a> . Horizons nr 26 - May 1968
- Renovation work on the Old Chapel. Works from 1993 to 1995.