The guest rooms
The four guest rooms are located in the outbuildings of an 11th century Roman Chapel on the Château de la Vieille Chapelle wine estate, on the edge of the Dordogne. You can reach your room from 4 p.m. and you must leave it before 11 a.m. Our rooms do not have a television. Our rooms are labeled "Tourisme & Handicap" and "Vignoble & Découverte".
Every evening at 6.30 p.m., during the summer or by appointment, we can organize free wine tastings and tours of the estate. Let yourself be tempted by wine tourism and detox stays. Indeed, we also offer care during your stay.
Breakfast is included in the price of your night at the Château de la Vieille Chapelle. Every morning, between 8:30 a.m. and 10 a.m. (between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m., Sunday), we offer you a set of local, organic or homemade products. A continental breakfast is served. We can serve you savory products on request.
The guest table
Reserve your place for the table d'hôtes 48 hours in advance. We will offer you fresh dishes with a dessert for € 15-20 per person, excluding drinks. Sit on the terrace and enjoy the mild climate of our region. Fabienne uses fresh and seasonal products, very often organic and from local production, for the table d'hôtes.
Our environmental commitments
- Raw materials used in mainly natural chambers: stone, wood
- Linen curtains, sheets and duvet covers
- Rooms without television, in order to promote "disconnection" (WiFi access throughout the area)
- Natural care products and in refillable containers
- Organic cleaning products (laundry, floor cleaning, etc.)
- Fabienne cooks fresh and seasonal products for dinners, very often organic and mostly sourced locally
- Waste from the domain sorted and recovered
Good to know
On site, you will find free parking and a secure place to store your bikes. Animals are not accepted in guest rooms. The Château de la Vieille Chapelle takes advantage of its privileged environment to present services intended for well-being and fitness. Our rooms can accommodate a cot (€ 15), a folding bed for a child aged 3 to 12 (€ 30) and / or an additional bed for teenagers and adults (€ 40).Link title